Friday, January 2, 2009

How do you feel without a cellfone?

I know i know you must've been there and done that but it was the first 'major' irresponsible thing i've done (well i conveniently don't remember the other incidents ).

How it happened - well, i left it in a rickshaw while going to my friend's place. Didn't even realise how and when my precious ( i realised it after i lost it ) phone slipped away,a part of the blame should go to my slippery track pants though.So minutes after i realised that 'this' had happened, i tried callin my number but every man on the street knows that the first thing to do when u find a lost phone is to throw away the sim card.But the poor rickshaw driver didn't realise that . But he was no siant and eventually did find my phone lying in the back seat.

(Sighs) I'm still trying to recover from the incident.Even now, whenever i put my hand in my pocket, i get shocked for a moment as to where my phone is!I'm slowly trying to recover and adjust to this world where i can't contact people in the same building but on different floors.No alarms,no scheduler,no notes or memos (watched Ghajini recently so..) etc etc.I can go on with the pros of having a cell phone but the peace of mind you get with no ringing of loud ringtones n stuff, it relaxes you.
Though temporarily , i enjoy being without my cellphone.Okay then i'll leave on this though.I've got a call to attend.Hail landlines.....
adios

No comments: